DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN (?)

4oct2011

ehem . assalamualaikumm ~
jyeahh ! todayy ! 4 OCT 2011 !!!
today was my bufdayy ! waaa ~ neee ~
today was my happy day too !
besides 24august2011 . 4oct2011 is the best day everrr too!
aww ~ big thax to LAHAK aka NAJMUDIN aka NAJMUDONN !
sbb . mak dier wat PIZZA yg sememgnyaa sedap giloo abess muka blurr mcm wa pom suka !
awwww ~ kna blajaqq kat mak dia cra2 wat pizza nehh ! hahahaha ~ lol
#perahsantan nak buad gulai pom tak reti,
apakah kna mgena ? ==''
ehem . okeng ! today my bufdayy andd ..
my boyfiee , PAPAN . buy me a watch ! and even gave me cookies dat really tasty !
AHBIEE ! thankieee jyeahh ! ilapchuuu ! 
geee ~ really LOVE this WATCH ! cute . white in colour . #my febrett ! :D


ahahahha ~ big thanks to him !
again ! thankieee PAPAN !
again : thankieee MUHD FADZLI !
again : thankiee AHBIE !
again : dah dah . bpa kali nak wa ulang mekk ? ==''
btw . gee . so sweeet neehh . #first time dia jdik sweet . 
choyy ~ apakepelik ? XD
aha ~ and . u know ! bnda yg tak disangka_2 !
i was one of the finalist for the MY HEADER SIMPLE AND CUTE CONTEST !
cool ~ hahahha ! im one of the ten finalist !
so happy nee ~
so . wish me luck ! hope the luck will be by my side this time ! 
AHBIE ! pray for me . ?? :)
ihikK ~
so. dats why today is my happiest day !
because :
it was my bufday !
my boyfie gave me a present !
and ..
i was one of the ten finalist of the famous contest ! cool ~
the day dat is hard for me to forget it !
especially. when he eat the muffin even he dont want to. just because to let me wear the watch !
hahahahaha ~ ahbie ! thumbs up ! lol ~
btw . thank uuu sosososososososoosossoo muchh !!!
http://emo.nonfee.net
chuuuppp ! chuuuuuuuuupp ! 
ilapchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~ 
muhd fadzli muhyiddin ! http://emo.nonfee.net
okeng then  ! popoii little sweetty ! :)
p/s : dear PMR candidates ! do the best jyeahh ! especially si aien nana and gendud !
do the best jyeahh ! sis always here pray for u ! :)

0 Comments :

all_copyright@excusemyjourney.blogspot.com
;